Introducing a new camouflage model from the MTG-B1000 Series of shock-resistant metal and resin watches with Smartphone Link, radio-controlled timekeeping, and solar-powered operation.
The metal of this watch is laser engraved with a distinctive camouflage pattern. After a black ion plated (IP) coating is applied to the case and band, the gradations of the camouflage pattern are created by using dot patterns of three different sizes: small, medium, and large.
The inside surface of the layer composite band incorporates lightweight, highly wear-resistant fine resin parts for an improved fit. The elegant look of this model is created by a high-transparency sapphire crystal, as well as hour markers and dials that are precision engineered at the CASIO Yamagata Factory.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel, Solid Band, Layered Composite Band, One-touch 3-fold Clasp, Spherical Glass, Screw Lock Crown, Neobrite, TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant), Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating, Black IP, Black Ion Plated Case & Band, 200m Water Resistance, LED light (Super Illuminator) with Afterglow, Tough Solar (solar powered), Time Calibration signal reception:, Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful), *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal, The latest signal reception results, Time Calibration Signals, Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany), Frequency: 77.5 kHz, Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England), Frequency: 60.0 kHz, Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States), Frequency: 60.0 kHz, Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan), Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga), Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China), Frequency: 68.5 kHz, Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®), The auto hand home position correction, World time, 39 time zones* (27 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching, *May be updated when connected to a smartphone., 1-second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 23:59'59'', Measuring modes: Elapsed time, Countdown timer, Measuring unit: 1 second, Countdown range: 24 hours, Daily alarm, Battery level indicator, Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark), Full auto-calendar (to year 2099), Date display, Approx. battery operating time:, 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge), 18 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
MTGB G-Shock Series
MTGB G-Shock Series – Combining the Latest Tech and Style
Our MTCD G-Shock series of Casio watches continues with the same quality and variety you came to expect from Casio, but with the latest Mobile link wireless tech included. If you prefer the old-school plain watches though, you are in for a treat with so many different colours and styles that your senses will be overwhelmed, and you won’t be able to wait to scroll down to see what’s coming next as each design is unique.
Facts Regarding the Casio MTG B1000DCM
You can quickly tell the Casio MTGB series watches apart by their three visible smaller faces on the bigger face, and they all follow a similar design pattern with metal face and straps. See what else you can expect from our B1000 series:
- MTG-B1000VL-4A. Probably the most striking watch in our B1000 range is the volcanic lightning model that has a very distinct look and colour. This look is created by a bezel with a rainbow ion-plated finish. We do not, however, currently stock this watch.
- MTGB1000DCM-1A. We do stock this camouflage, shock-resistant metal and resin watch though. As the rest of this range, it comes with the Smartphone Link, it is solar-powered and comes with radio-controlled timekeeping.
- Features. The features you can expect in this range starts with the comfort of mid-size designs that will make for a better, more comfortable fit. You can connect to the G-Shock app that runs on an online server which translates to auto time adjustment for you. User warnings and alarms are additional features you can expect.
Surely, if you have relied on the Casio brand of watches until now, you would also like to give your significant other the gift of a reliable, sturdy timepiece?
Related Products we Stock to the Casio MTG B1000DCM
When Swiss watch manufacturer Patek Philippe made the first wristwatch for a countess in 1868, it was set in gold, while Louis Cartier gained fame for his 1917 tank watch inspired by war tanks.
We stock vintage and the latest watches for your convenience.
- LA670WGA-1UR. If you wish to go old school or your style is everything retro, this classic ladies gold watch with a black face is simplicity itself. Because gold watches are in a class of their own, you can find this under our special Gold Watch dropdown.
- Baby-G. If your woman takes good care of herself, often wears athleisure and has the sporty look down to the T, then the range of Baby-G watches will go well with any of her outfits. There are a variety of colours and styles, and celebrities even created some of the watches in support of a charity or environmental campaigns.
- Classics. If you are one of those men who prefer things in a certain way and wish to continue buying the same brands and products that you know you can trust, but that usually is no longer on the market, you can still trust in Casio Classics such as the WS200H-1B. You can expect all the basics such as solar-power, stopwatch and countdown timer, on this one.
About Shock Culture
We love the Casio watches as we know we can trust them to be reliable, have the latest tech features we need, and have a huge variety at our fingertips. Please do contact us if you are looking for the Casio MTG B1000DCM or you have a specific watch in mind or need advice or assistance.