Casio Vintage CA506G-9A
- Times can be displayed in either 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Allowances are made automatically for months of different lengths, including leap year.
- Simultaneous display of the current time in two different time zones.
- The daily alarm sounds each day at the time you set. The value indicates how many daily alarms are available. The hourly time signal causes the watch to beep every hour on the hour.
- Accurate measurement of elapsed time with the touch of a button. The fraction indicates the unit of measurement, while the time figure indicates the maximum time measurement.
- The surface of the glass is rounded.
- Water resistant under normal, everyday use.