Casio Vintage B640WB-1B
- Water resistant under normal, everyday use.
- Times can be displayed in either 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Allowances are made automatically for months of different lengths, including leap year.
- Beeper tone alarm sounds at the time you set.
- Multi Alarm lets you set a daily alarm (time setting only), or an alarm for a specific time on a specific day (month, day, and time setting). The value indicates how many multi alarms are available. The hourly time signal causes the watch to beep every hour on the hour.
- Counts down from a start time specified by you. The value indicates the number of timers available, while the time figure indicates the maximum starting time. REPEAT indicates Auto Repeat, which automatically restarts timing at the end of each countdown.
- Accurate measurement of elapsed time with the touch of a button. The fraction indicates the unit of measurement, while the time figure indicates the maximum time measurement.
- A light-emitting diode (LED) is used to illuminate the watch face.
- Stainless Steel Band